Chief Sunshine Maker, Shine Bright Marketing
I spent 15 years as the marketing director of SOL Lingerie, a place whose goal was to help women feel good in their bodies. I had the privilege of helping SOL expand to one of the largest and most successful independent lingerie stores in the United States. Building a small business to a ‘big’ small business was exciting, challenging and a never-ending learning process. As the business grew, our marketing needs grew, as well as our marketing options!
In 2016 I started Shine Bright to help women feel good about their business, offering not just marketing strategy, positioning and analytics, but also technical savvy, hand-holding, a global perspective and an East Coast-with-a-smile attitude.
I am passionate about travel, dancing, kindness, voting and sleep. My optimism tends to be contagious. My encouraging nature tends to help people feel good about themselves. I’ve been to 46 countries and counting and I attend Burning Man every year.
Are you wasting money and losing clients with your marketing? Let’s talk.
- Company sales increased 270% during tenure
- Successfully created, implemented and tracked marketing programs utilizing the data in the CRM program I created. From 2011- 2015:
- Number of annual customers increased 25%
- Average yearly spend by customers increased 28%
- Number of repeat customers increased 61%
- Top customer annual spend increased 90%
- Number of top customers increased 85%
- Frequency that top customers shopped annually increased 33%
- Designed and developed four iterations of websites, including e-commerce
- Executed annual branded marketing campaigns and photoshoots, including SOL Air which was nominated for OAAA OBIE 2011 award for outdoor billboard
- Created, implemented and tracked marketing program with response rates upwards of 30%
- Launched company Facebook page and obtained 12,000 likes within 24 months
- Designed and conducted customer feedback surveys, garnering 2500 responses in 5 days
- Successfully garnered national press. Facilitated SOL owner Cindy Johnson’s appearance on the Today Show nine times.